Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Limericks Political and Scatological by Hoof Ardette

Just a few limericks today:

Republican Senator Foley
had some thoughts about teens most unholy
Though charged to protect 'em
He craved teenage rectum
And some of that firm young cannoli.

In order to come Foley went
For boys at the age of consent
If younger email them
Until he could nail 'em
And whack off like a real proper gent.

Said the Father to Adam you'd best
Shun that fruit so you can stay blessed
Then He turned to Eve
Who asked, "By your leave,
Is that going to be on the test?"

Said the beguiling young lady Jeffabelle
Whose virtue was not merely laughable,
"My father the minister
Said wed or be spinister
And so I am simply ineffable."

An eccentrical lady of Berkeley
Approached her costume berserkly:
"I found my turban
In Afghanistan
And the rest of my outfit in Turkley."

Haliburton works hard at its game
Plays for keeps and doesn't feel shame
As it screws the G.I.s
Hoping no one gets wise
And gives war profiteers a bad name.

Hoof Ardette

No comments: